GOVERNMENT OF KARNATAKA
|No. FD 34 CSL 2016||Karnataka Government Secretariat,|
|Bengaluru, dated: 31.03.2016.|
NOTIFICATION - IV
In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (3) of section 4 of the Karnataka Value Added Tax Act, 2003 (Karnataka Act 32 of 2004), the Government of Karnataka hereby reduces with effect from the first day of April, 2016, the tax payable by a dealer under the said Act to two per cent in respect of cotton as specified in clause (ii) of Section 14 of the Central Sales Tax Act, 1956 (Central Act 74 of 1956).
By Order and in the name of the
|Governor of Karnataka,|
|Under Secretary to Government,|
|Finance Department ( C. T. 1)|
The Compiler, Karnataka Gazette, Bengaluru, for publication in the Extraordinary Gazette dated 31-03-2016 and supply 100 copies to the Finance Department (CT-1) and 1000 copies to the Commissioner of Commercial Taxes, Gandhinagar, Bengaluru – 560 009.
- The Accountant General (Accounts) / (Audit), Karnataka, Bengaluru.
- The Commissioner of Commercial Taxes, Gandhinagar, Bengaluru.
- The Secretary, Karnataka Legislature Secretariat, Bengaluru.
- The Secretary to Government, Department of Parliamentary Affairs, Bengaluru.
- The PS to Principal Secretary to Government / Secretary to Government [B & R] / Deputy Secretary to Government [B & R], Finance Department.
- Weekly Gazette/Spare Copies.